Sunday, March 2, 2008


Pema Osel Ling today

Today was absolutely gorgeous. It was Dakini day, our bi weekly day of connection with the awakened activity--the sacred feminine. Everything coalesced around Throma, the most wrathful dakini. I decided to go to Throma tsok at Pema Osel Ling a few days ago. Then, Stacey at Dharma Treasures store at POL called to say that a shipment of statues ordered long ago had arrived, and would I like to buy a statue of Throma? I jumped at the chance, and arranged to pick it up today. Then I set up a massage appointment with Marcie, who lives near Pema Osel Ling for the same day. As I started t write this, I remembered that Marcie is a celebrated Throma practitioner. As I picked up the statue, someone in the bookstore commented to a friend that I look like the Throma statue I just bought. I said, "yes, we do look alike," but really this statue is much more sexy than I am.

No comments: