Thursday, February 7, 2008

AH




My goodness, a lot has transpired in my life since my last post.

On January 27th, on the way to practice the ceremonial feast of The Black Wrathful Mother (Throma) at my friends' house, a discussion began with my partner, L, that lead to end of the relationship.  If I recall correctly, the same thing happened to two friends of mine four or five years ago as they were driving to the same Throma tsok, eventually ending up opening the door for one of them to enter three year retreat at Pema Osel Ling.  Throma apparently does not think much of relationships.  In point of fact, Throma does not think.

Here we go again, down to the primordial AH.

I spent much of the following day walking and looking at the sky at my secret place.  Although I have taken lots of people there, it will always be my secret place; in the words of Joni Mitchell, "it's a place no amount or of hurt or anger can depreciate."

Would you like to go there with me, dear reader?


The view from my spot

A pinkish orb that was in the sky that day.  It looks like an upside-down heart, doesn't it?  
My phenomena.

No comments: