Tuesday, January 1, 2008

At Pema Osel Ling

Happy new year everyone.

I'm blogging from the bench next to the pond at Pema Osel Ling (Lotus land of Clear Light), it is very cold and dark.  I couldn't find my camera at home on the way out the door.  I can see now that the mandala does not want me to do a blow-by-blow blog of this retreat.  For non-Buddhists:  that's kind of like saying the "universe" doesn't want me to.  If nothing else a big storm is coming in tomorrow night that will make my outdoor internet perch untenable.

I'll catch up with ya'll next week.  It's really wonderful that folks are reading it.  I'm having lots of fun with it.


3 comments:

winter light said...

Sidney, please find your camera!

Emcee AE said...

Hey Sidney,
Love your blog! You can find my rarely visited blog at:
oaklandyogini.blogspot.com
What's your location these days?
We ought to have tea some time.
Wishing you waves of rainbow light for 2008!
Ellen

Turquoise Torch said...

Just got back this moment. I'm hoping I didn't loose my camera during the Shambhala Cetner event. Will hunt now.

Ellen--tea now?