Monday, January 21, 2008

Mantra Moonbeams

This afternoon I was up in Marin County.  In the late afternoon I drove around and looked for a place for Osel Thegchog Ling that I saw in a dream.  Nothing matched the literal minded picture in the dream.  I pulled in in front of a place that was very similar--near Mill Valley.  Just then my cell phone rung and it was my friend C--another counsel-member for our group.  One of Rinpoche's people called on his behalf from Italy.  He wanted us to start taking shifts accumulating Zhitro mantra immediately.  It was now my turn.  So, I sat near the place I had been thinking of, and recited mantra for the better part of the hour, then continued as I drove home.  Over Berkeley, I saw this beautiful moon.

Everything is in my mandala right now, the whole world is humming.  Everyone and everything is an apparition--e-mail, phone calls, car rides... hum hum hum.

I love all you yogis and yoginis.  I really do.

No comments: